I am sure you all heard about Object-Relational-Mapping. But what about Object-Service-Mapping. Well .. come to this meeting and you will find out.
- Sierra Systems, 737 Courtney Street in downtown Victoria, find it on Google Maps
- Wednesday, 22th March 2006(fourth Wednesday of the month), 17:00
- Matthew Adams from Xcalia will present the topic of object-to-service mapping (OSM). It is a generalization of the concept of object-to-relational mapping (ORM), that results in essentially the capability of truly dynamic orchestration.
- We got a whole bunch of promotional material from Sun including Dukes, pins, pens and more as well as some books to give away. In addition we have a whole bunch of review book copies from OReilly to give out to prospective reviewers.
- All VIJUG members and anybody else interested.
We hope to meet you there.