Out of the blue came an email and here we are. Jason van Zyl, the founder of the Apache Maven project is coming to a VIJUG meeting! Look forward to lots of interesting insights from Jason as well as a good Q&A session. Don’t miss this meeting!
- Refractions Research is providing a venue at Suite 300 – 1207 Douglas Street
- Wednesday, 31st January 2007, 18:00 (changed to fifth Wednesday for presentation)
- Jason van Zyl, the founder of the Apache Maven project will present Maven and be available for all our questions.
- A couple of backpacks, pens and misc other items.
- All VIJUG members and anybody else interested.
We hope to meet you there.