This month we are lucky enough to have Luke Shannon from JasperSoft presenting the Duke Choice Award winning JasperReports reporting library and the tools around its use. From my personal experience I can only say if you slightly interested in an open source reporting framework you gotta check this out.
- OA Solutions office, 702 Fort St.(2nd floor), door are beside the Cactus Cow cafe on Fort St
- Wednesday, 27th June 2007, 18:00
- The presentation:
- Participants will receive a high level overview of the JasperReports API, the report design process using iReports and report delivery and hosting using JasperServer OpenSource. There will be an open discussion period at the end of the presentation for questions and comments.
- The presenter:
- The presentation will be conducted by Luke Shannon, a member of the JasperSoft professional services team. Luke is a Java Developer based in Toronto with a passion of Java and Open Source. He is honoured to receive an invitation to meet with the group.
- Pizza and refreshments provided by OA Solutions. Otherwise a couple of backpacks, a lot of hats from JasperSoft and some IceFaces and Java T-shirts.
- All VIJUG members and anybody else interested.
We hope to meet you there.