As a JCP program Member these elections give you the opportunity to determine the EC members while continuing to help shape the future of Java technology.
Four ratified seats and two elected seats are up for election this year. All the candidates will serve on a merged Executive Committee as described in JSR 355 (http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?
The candidates are listed below:
Ratified election seat candidates:
- Cinterion Wireless Modules GmbH, represented by Thomas Lampart
- Credit Suisse, represented by Susanne Cech Previtali
- Fujitsu Limited, represented by Hiroshi Yoshida
- Hewlett-Packard, represented by Scott Jameson
Open election seat candidates:
- Cisco Systems, represented by Michael Enescu
- CloudBees, represented by Steven Harris
- Giuseppe Dell’Abate
- Liferay, Inc., represented by Neil Griffin
- London Java Community, represented by Ben Evans
- MoroccoJUG, represented by Badr Elhouari
- North Sixty-One Ltd, represented by Kimmo Loytana
- Software AG, represented by Prasad Yendluri
- ZeroTurnaround, represented by Jevgeni Kabanov
The candidates’ profiles and positioning statements are available on the ballot as well as at the link below:
There will be a ‘Meet the JCP Executive Committee Candidates’ conference call on Thursday, 18 October at 9:30am PDT. This is a great opportunity to meet the candidates, hear why they wish to be elected, and to ask questions.
You can view the conference call details at:
Don’t miss your chance to shape the future of Java.
The Executive Committee Special Election Voting Schedule:
- Elections Vote: 16 October through 29 October, 2012
- Elections Results: 30 October, 2012
Head over to the VIJUG forum to discuss who you think we should vote for.