Vancouver Island Java User Group is now officially a JCP Member.
As a listed Member of the organization that develops the Java language, you may:
- submit your own JSRs to the JCP (http://jcp.org/en/jsr/
- serve on JSR Expert Groups (http://jcp.org/en/jsr/egnom)
- access Community Update pages for JSRs
- vote in the annual Executive Committee elections (http://jcp.org/en/whatsnew/
- run for an Executive Committee seat (http://jcp.org/en/
- attend JCP Member online and in-person events
The home of the JCP program and community is online: http://jcp.org. Please visit http://jcp.org frequently for the latest news, updates and JSRs drafts, releases, etc. As a JCP Member, you are an active contributor to the evolution of Java technology.
You may want to take a look at the JCP Frequently Asked Questions FAQ (http://jcp.org/en/
You may view the minutes of JCP Executive Committee meetings here: http://jcp.org/en/resources/
As a Java User Group we now have all the rights of a JCP member including voting rights. We will be polling you all to figure out where our votes should go in the upcoming JCP elections.
Be the change you want to see people